Thursday, February 14, 2013

Who Knew Baking Soda was for Baking?

Recently someone who was at my house for lunch said I must do a lot of baking.  I was confused and tried to think of what I might have said that was misunderstood.  I’m not much of a cook and although I might have baked cookies once in a while in the US, I don’t have an oven for baking here. She pointed to this in my kitchen.

 
I bought this large bag of baking soda at Costco and use it for laundry and for cleaning the tea and coffee stains out of cups and for scrubbing the sink, stuff like that.  We both laughed.  She likes to bake, I like to clean.

More of Miss Kitty
I still need to stitch the charms on.  I think I will put the dragonflies on, but save the cat button.  I might stitch the center part of the design again and make a matching biscornu, using the cat button in the center.  For the lining of this needlebook, I plan to use this bali cat print.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

My goodness you stitched that up quickly. I haven't even found my Miss Kitty in the stash cupboard :-)