Thursday, July 11, 2013

Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin Complete

So far I’ve been to 46 of the 50 states. I have yet to visit Maine, Oregon, Washington, and Alaska. This project is like a geography lesson and I’m seeing all of the states. I see where cities are in relation to each other and how large or small one state is next to the next. The state capitals get red dots and the other cities get black dots.
I’ve completed five more states on this map – Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin.

 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

My! You have travelled a lot of your own country which is a major achievement when it is so large. I can claim much the same but New Zealand is so small :-)

Sun City Stitcher said...

I love, love, love your map. I keep track of states too, but on paper! Your method is much prettier!