1. Stitch - I drink a cup of coffee and work on my quilt a little each morning before Ted gets up. Today will be the same. Later in the day, I plan to work a little on Sonoko or try to complete another TAST stitch – maybe both!
2. Exercise – Depending on the weather, Ted and I will either go cross country skiing or exercise in the university gym – maybe both! At the gym, we’ve been alternating walking and running laps to improve our endurance for the cross country ski race coming up in a few weeks. We skied yesterday and the wind made it feel much colder than it was!
3. Study Japanese – I have good intentions but I just don’t study like I should. Today I will practice Kanji and get ready for this week’s lesson in the regular book. We are finishing book 1 and will soon start book 2, so I want to go back through the book and try doing all the review sections again.
4. English lesson plans – It would be great if I could get all of my lesson plans for the week done today. We’ll see how that goes.
5. A little house cleaning – In addition to the everyday stuff like dishes and laundry, I’d like to do some extra cleaning and organizing. It is so easy for things to get out of hand when they aren’t put away properly in a small apartment.
What’s on your “to do” list for today?