Friday, May 8, 2015

Ted Saved My USB Flash Drive

Sometimes I walk by myself, sometimes I walk with Ted.  I was glad Ted went with me yesterday.  We were at the bridge park and when I was walking across this bridge, my usb flash drive jumped out of my pocket and into this water.

 
I said “Oh, no!”, but quickly Ted peeled off his socks and shoes and jumped into the water (and four inches of mud) to pluck out my little usb before it was lost or ruined forever! 
 
Afterwards he put his shoes back on and we continued our walk.  Thank you, Ted.

 
Around our neighborhood the tulips have sprung out.




5 comments:

KimM said...

Lol - Ted deserves another strawberry ice crea cone
Xxx

Janie said...

Heroic indeed! Beautiful flowers, so cheerful.

Manami said...

How sweet he is! I felt love from Ted to YOU^o^/ Manami

Queeniepatch said...

What a wonderful walking companion you have!

rosey175 said...

Haha, just like out of a manga scene! You just need to say "arigatou senpai" shyly and run away to complete it. Or buy a crepe as thanks.

Spring really took hold once that snow got out of the way. Looks lovely!