Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Work In Progress Wednesday - Next Stitch Group Project

I am still working on the wool door hanger.  I am having a hard time unraveling to create the fringe.  The thread breaks off in quarter inch fuzz as I try to unravel so it takes about 15 minutes for each thread across.  I've put it aside for now.  


I made a sample needle book for the stitch group, which uses the running stitch and the blanket stitch, and isn't too complicated.  They will choose their own colors of felt and trim to decorate it.  I hope they will like it.



4 comments:

Janie said...

Very cute project idea for your group!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela what a wonderful idea ,i am sure they will love this project xx

Queeniepatch said...

This project will be very rewarding - not to difficult to make but with a great finished look and it will be utterly useful, too.

Brigitte said...

I'm sure that your group will love making this little needle book.