Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Work In Progress Wednesday - Little By Little

Last week, Mary looked like this.  


Little by little, she is coming along and so far no problems.  I say so far because I haven't started on her jewelry!





More information on Mary!  Anne (who blogs at Frayed at the Edge) sent me this photo that she took when she recently visited Dunbar.  She also sent me this link with additional information.   It is all so interesting!  Thank you for sending me this information.  Isn't stitching educational?


6 comments:

Beth in IL said...

I just finished two Gay Ann Rogers hearts and am so tempted to frame up Mary. Must finish another project first! Stop tempting me!

Melinda Forbes said...

Thank you for sharing the information on Mary. Loved reading about her.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great progress! I didn't realize there was so much 'background' to do, but I guess with the more intricate details coming up it will be nice to have something more plain and relaxing to work on as well.

Pam said...

Mary was supposed to be very beautiful. I am not sure if that portrait does her justice. But then a big part of beauty is personality. She was supposed to be very vivacious. Your portrait of her is just lovely and really going very fast! I cannot wait to see her jewels. Will they be as nice as Elizabeth's?

Brigitte said...

... and even more progress on Mary. Great to see how this portrait comes to life more and more.

kiwikid said...

Great progress on Mary, interesting to read about her too.