Tuesday, April 25, 2017

BEBEC Spring Party



Saturday evening I attended a wonderful party.  It was a dress up affair on the 18th floor of a nice hotel.  (I wore a red and black dress I last wore ten years ago when I was thinner and blonder. Oh well! My earrings were new.)




My friend welcomed everyone, and was thoughtful to give me a copy of his welcome in English! 



The food and drink were fabulous.  








I was happy to see people I had met before and glad to meet many more people. 








There was a quiz game, but I had no idea what it was about.  I was on the B team.  



The A Team


After the quiz part there was an additional "Rock, Paper, Scissors" to determine the winners. 




Thank you for including me in this Spring Party! I had such a good time.


7 comments:

NADINE said...

WOW, everyone is so elegant... including YOU, Pam, you're looking awesome, and I'm so happy you had such a good time :D

Nadine

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,wow what a fun time,you look lovely in your red dress.

Queeniepatch said...

You will have so many memories of your years in Japan. It is good that you keep this illustrated diary!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You look great and your pics sure show how much fun everyone was having. I once ate dinner on the 95th floor of a building in Chicago. It was an elegant setting enhanced by the view. Love this post.
xx, Carol

FlashinScissors said...

You look fabulous in your red dress!
What super friends, and such happy memories you will have of this elegant party!
An amazing setting for the party too!
Barbara x

kiwikid said...

You look wonderful in your lovely dress. The ladies in the kimono look so beautiful and elegant, the men look like they are dressed for a wedding!! Looks like a wonderful evening.

Leonore Winterer said...

That sounds fun, and the food looks delicious! You look great in your dress as well.