Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Best of 2017 Linky Party



Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs is hosting the Best of Linky Party again this year. 

Here are the rules:

To take part in the link party, simply write a new blog post highlighting your "best" 5 posts from 2017 and linkup.  There is no set way or rules to pick your best, you can pick and highlight your posts anyway you would like.  Some examples include:
  • Posts with the most views
  • Posts with the most comments
  • Posts that provoked the best discussions
  • Posts showing your favorite 2017 finishes
  • Posts of your best tutorials
  • Posts that are simply your favorites


My favorites on my blog: (click on the title and the link will take you to the post)


Crazy Quilt Bag Finish  



Color Crazy Wall Hanging Finish  



Plum Panache Shawl Finish  



Pandas at the Ueno Zoo



Karigane Festival  



How about you?  Join in with the five favorites on your blog!  


I also participated in 2015  and 2016.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,love your favourite 5,bet it was hard to pick xx

Glenda said...

Lovely finish for 2017 for you Pamela wishing you all the very best for 2018 and I hope you see the New Year in, in traditional Japanese style. Cheers Glenda

Brigitte said...

Your favorite 5 posts are really veeeery good and interesting ones.

Mia said...

Beautiful favourite posts, Pamela. I am going now to Cheryl and I will participate, too! Kisses, my friend. Happy Holidays!

Diane Harris, Stash Bandit said...

I loved looking at the detail on your rainbow crazy quilt! The way you embellished the yo-yos is wonderful! You've inspired me to add some yo-yos to the little hanky panky crazies I make with vintage handkerchiefs. Nice to meet you and to discover your blog!

Cheryl said...

Great favorite 5, I love the crazy quilted bag and mini. Happy New Year and thanks for linking up!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Love your crazy, beautiful work!

Małgorzata Kreft said...

Wow! Lovely finish for 2017!

Calicojoan said...

Absolutely gorgeous work.

Leonore Winterer said...

That must have been a hard pick with so many beautiful pictures and finishes on your blog, but I like the ones you chose! So many found memories.