Monday, December 25, 2017

Monday Morning Star Count - Christmas Edition

Merry Christmas! Here are a couple of Santas in my town:



It's been a long time since I last worked on this one, but I plan to work on it again in the new year.





The temperature quilt through Week 33



Week 34 of the temperature quilt
December 17 - 23 
46, 46, 54, 48, 50, 52, 57



Sarah at Sarah Did It!  is hosting a link up on Wednesdays for those making a temperature hexagon quilt.  Check it out and think about joining in.  You can start at any time.  



This is my temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas Pamela ,beautiful work my friend,hope you have a wonderful day xx

Queeniepatch said...

Sweet Santas!
I guess you will have to add a bit of pink in January, and make many more blue blocks before you can add more green and yellow.

Manuela said...

Merry Christmas to you.

Vireya said...

Five rows of your temperature quilt completed! This year is flying by.

kiwikid said...

Love the Santas!! The teachers bag is very nice too. Your hexies are looking great, love how the colours have changed.

Sarah said...

I can't believe we are already at week 34! Time does fly when having fun. I pulled out a "new" color for today when he hit a high of 7F. Even Zorro didn't ask to go outside this morning. Happy New Year!

Leonore Winterer said...

Such cute Santas! I might want to have them sit on MY lap for a change and give them a big cuddle and some head scratches (for the furry one)! :D