Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Work In Progress Wednesday - Travel Stitching

I went to Naha and was gone for six days.  I'm back and will soon post about the trip.  As always, I took three projects on vacation with me.  Here's what I stitched while away. 


 I finished these six felt snowman ornaments.  (I cut out all the shapes before I left.) 



I basted just seven hexagons.  


I worked a little on some new fobs with a pretty Anchor floss.  



It was a relaxing trip and I was able to do stitch here and there while I was gone.

9 comments:

kiwikid said...

The snowmen are very cute Pamela, the colours in the fobs are really pretty and hexies are always good to take whe travelling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela you took some lovely projects to keep your hands busy while traveling,love your little snowmen,well done my friend xx

Queeniepatch said...

Good progress!

MartinaM said...

Lovely litte snowman, great progress,
Martina

Lin said...

Great projects for travelling. xx

FlashinScissors said...

Great projects Pamela, and I love the way that random thread stitches up!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Janie said...

I'm glad your trip was relaxing, and you got some time in for projects.
Nice work and colors/fabric on your fobs.
I always like seeing how those hexagons go together, fascinating.

Sheryl said...

Good idea to take small projects on a trip if possible, look at all the work you were able to get done, pretty stitching and hexies.

Leonore Winterer said...

Great travel projects! These snowmen are cute and I do love your little fobs, they bring out multicolour floss so well.