Sunday, May 13, 2018

Fish Eye Marine Park, Guam

On my first morning in Guam, I took the Red Shuttle Bus to the Fish Eye Marine Park.  I was the only one riding.





The bus dropped me off at the entrance to the Fish Eye.  The entry fee is $15 and there are discounts for groups and military people. The walk out to the observatory has a beautiful view all around.










There are black lights and glow in the dark fish as you walk down the stairs.






At the bottom is a circular room with windows to the fish and the ocean.  It's kind of like being inside an aquarium.













There are fish posters to show the kind of fish that can be seen.






It was interesting to watch the fish and I stayed a long time, but finally, I went back to the top.  I had other places to go and things to see.





9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

AMAZING!

Queeniepatch said...

Like scuba diving without getting wet!

Mia said...

This is a great experience, Pamela. Thank you for the beautiful photos you share with us. Kisses, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela what a beautiful place to visit ,the water is so clear,glad you had a wonderful time xx

Lin said...

What a fascinating place. xx

Vireya said...

Terrific! I can imagine myself spending ages down there watching the fish. And it is better than an aquarium as I imagine you could see something different every time you visited.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The underwater observatory is an amazing place. These pictures of the area are beautiful too. The water scenes are such beautiful sea colors. I almost hate to see the land pictures you will show next after your impressions of Guam in the last post.
xx, Carol

Sheryl said...

What great photos and an interesting place to visit.

Leonore Winterer said...

Wow, thats amazing! I'll have to check if they have these kind of thing anywhere else too.