Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Work In Progress Wednesday - More Kogin and Pears

This week I've continued to work on the Kogin and Pears, which are two of my 6 & 6 in 2018 projects. 


I put a few more rows.  This is not so difficult to carry along and work while waiting somewhere.  It is a repeating pattern so I can look at what is already stitched to see what to do next. 



I finished another pear, have the next ready to stitch, and have a third basted. 



I'm pleased with my progress this week.

8 comments:

Vireya said...

Lovely stitching work!
I hope you were not affected by the typhoon. I looked at maps of where it travelled, but wasn't sure how far it was from your part of the country.

Janie said...

Good progress, Pamela.
That's a good feeling isn't it?
Your pears wonderful.

MartinaM said...

Very nice progress, I especially like the new pear, a great motive

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.

Brigitte said...

You must be very pleased. Your projects look wonderful.

Queeniepatch said...

Well done. You have made great progress.

kiwikid said...

Cute pears

Leonore Winterer said...

Nice progress! It's interesting for me to see how you work on these pears.