Monday, November 5, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 26

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 26 

October 21 - 27 

70, 68, 63, 72, 70, 66, 73



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  

9 comments:

Julie said...

More blue in this one.

Queeniepatch said...

The chill is creeping in!

Manuela said...

Lovely little flower.

FlashinScissors said...

Gosh, those colours even make me feel chilly!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Whoa!! That's a change in temps. But the colors look great together, lol.
xx, Carol

Janie said...

The colors do look good together, great work on your hexagons!

Lisa J. said...

This one is so pretty. I love the muted colours.

Sarah said...

It must be so nice to have the cooler temps creeping in after your hot hot summer!!!

Have you picked background fabric for this year's quilt yet? I haven't because I'm not sure what color to use. I'm leaning towards black since my below 0F fabric is white and then I could go grunge because the rest of the front is grunge or I could find a different black. I already have the backing - it looks like DNA helixes but with all the temp colors.

Leonore Winterer said...

I like these softer colours :)