Monday, November 12, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 27

Not much progress on the little project.  Blame it on the Cathedral Windows. I attached the flap and found some batting.  I hope to decide on the lining fabric this week and work some more on it.



Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 27

October 28 - November 3  

70, 72, 72, 64, 64, 64, 66



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join in! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


11 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Lovelyhexies Pamela,love the colours.

Mia said...

Congratulations for the progress, Pamela. I am sure you will find a beautiful lining fabric. Your quilt already seems amazing. Kisses, my friend.

Queeniepatch said...

I am still wondering what the first hexagon project is all about. Is it going to be a basket?

Vireya said...

It looks like things are cooling down for you.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your temps are cooling, but not too much. I could live year round in those temps.
xx, Carol

R's Rue said...

Love

Janie said...

Nice hexagon work.
And like Queenie, I'm wondering what your project in the top
photo is going to turn out to be?
I'll be back to watch progress.

Julie said...

Beautiful

FlashinScissors said...

Great hexies, Pamela!
Looking forward to seeing what you are making!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Leonore Winterer said...

It's hard to believe something has really (if momentarily?) overtaken your love for hexis!

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

What a lovely idea! Your hexies are really coming along nicely.