Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 10, 2024

Sushi Birthday Lunch

My friend and her family invited me to their house for lunch to celebrate my birthday on Sunday.  They are very kind and I love visiting with them. They have done this for me the last few years and I appreciate it so much. Her father is very knowledgeable about both Hokkaido and the United States, so I think we both enjoy having someone to talk about these places with. I am very thankful for my friend, her husband, and her parents.




It has been extremely windy lately.  I think some of the snow is being blown off Mt. Fuji.


4 comments:

  1. What a great friendship! The sushi looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Pamela, I hope you had a beautiful day.

    Catherin๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„e

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the sushi in the photo is very wonderful sushi. I'm sure you had a wonderful time.๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, that looks delicious! Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete