Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Best of 2016 Linky Party


This linky party is hosted by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs.  I participated last year and enjoyed seeing everyone else's posts. 


This year I will post my five best/favorite finishes again. Click on the name and it will take you to the finishing post.  I didn't have as many finishes this year as previous years - working full time and having some medical challenges took up stitching time, I guess.  


Orphan Hexie Pouch


Woven Bag


Sashiko Hexie Runner




Tiny Tree Ornament



December Needleroll



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finishes Pamela,i think you did very well,they are all so lovely.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful finishes! Thanks for linking up to the Best of 2016 linky party!

Melinda Forbes said...

Beautiful Finishes. Have enjoyed reading your blog so much this year. Looking forward to all your future posts

Lisa J. said...

These are such beautiful finishes Pamela. You do such lovely work. I missed the woven bag post previously. It turned out really well. The little flowers are such a perfect added touch.

Renee said...

Wow! These are all beautiful! I just love to see your work.