I’m continuing with my year-long attempt at finishing projects that have been stuck and lay unfinished for far too long. The next project on my list is this beaded shawl. It was a class from the Chicago EGA National Seminar. Unfortunately, I did not finish it promptly when I returned home from the seminar. When I picked it up to work on here in Japan, I discovered the kit was short on beads. If I had discovered the shortage when still living in the US, I would have contacted the teacher. After all this time and the distance, I did not. I was very upset about using other beads and put the project aside.
This was an expensive class and kit, so I do want to finish it one way or another. I’m disappointed that it won’t be finished as originally intended, but I’m determined to do the best that I can with what I have. I'll try to have some progress to show next week.