Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Chamorro Village

I saw "Chamorro Village" on the map, but didn't know what it was. I thought I was going to visit a historical area.  As it turned out this area hosts a weekly weekend flea market and other events, as well as some restaurants and shops.  It was interesting to see and behind this area was a path along the beach.





These girls were singing to an audience that were probably parents.  At first I thought, Oh, they are singing in English!  Then I remembered I was in the USA.

















6 comments:

Janie said...

It looks like a beautiful area. And the girls look sweet.
I notice looking at your previous post that you've decided to do another year of
temperature hexagons. Good idea, your hexagons are amazing and it will be
fun to compare the two years.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela wow such beautiful pics,you have visited some beautiful places my friend ,thankyou for sharing xx

Mia said...

It seems a beautiful place, Pamela. Great beach and I love the statue of liberty! Kisses, my friend.

Queeniepatch said...

I think you spent more time near the beach than at the flea market. I can understand why, lovely scenery.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

What a lovely surprise for you!! Gosh I love that big tire bike!! This area looks very clean. Looks like a great place to spend the day. You have been very lucky to find such great places to visit in your travels.
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a lovely village and beach. I guess there wasn't any event going on while you were in the village from the looks of it?