Friday, September 18, 2026

Friday Finish - Padded Covered Hangers

I bought some plain metal hangers at Seria (set of two hangers are only 100 yen). First, I covered the hangers by hand sewing some leftover batting, then covered the batting covered hangers with fabric. I like how they turned out.



6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Your hangers look far more expensive than 100 Yen! Well done!

Barwitzki said...

Good idea.
Your clothes hangers look lovely and are very practical.
I wish you a happy day.
Warm regards.
Viola

Lin said...

I always love a nicely covered hanger - they make great gifts and I usually hang a matching lavender bag from the hook. x

Kentucky Lady said...

You are such a talented lady. Love the padded hangers. Enjoy Silver Week and hope the typhoon
doesn't disrupt your plans.

kiwikid said...

Very nice, they look great

Pittoresque said...

Those turned out amazing! Great idea.