Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week Six

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 6,  June 3 - 9  

82, 84, 81, 70, 82, 81, 88



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join it! 


My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


9 comments:

Julierose said...

It's certainly warmer where you are than here--only 59 this morning...when I take the temps...
very pretty rosette, I am using the same colors, too ;)))...hugs, Julierose

Queeniepatch said...

In Tokyo the temperatures felt like 'green' rather than yellow or orange.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela beautiful hexie my friend,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Vireya said...

You've had a warm week!

Denise :) said...

You had a pleasantly warm week! If I was doing this, my hexies would all be RED (and maybe a brown or two)! It's been hot, hot, hot! :)

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm wondering how THIS week compares to this week last year.
xx, Carol

Sheryl said...

Oh looks like you are having good weather, such pretty hexies. Our weather still hasn´t picked up and the days are dull and cloudy here in the north of Spain.

Sarah said...

One little 70 stuck in there all by itself :( Here's hoping you won't get too much warmer (unless you like it hot, of course)

Leonore Winterer said...

Another great week!