Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Work In Progress Wednesday

This week I worked on the pocket.





I also put one length of thread in the kogin bag.




These are 17 in 2017 projects. 



It doesn't seem like I stitched much, but that's because I was out and about all weekend doing other things!  I hope to have more to show next week.


9 comments:

Janie said...

Beautiful progress. Attention to detail pays off!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela wonderful work my friend,gee there is a lot of work involved with your kogin bag,well done xx

Mia said...

I am glad for your progress, Pamela. Kisses, my friend.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh, don't measure your progress. It's a trap! lol. Your stitching is lovely. Your stitches are so uniform.
xx, Carol

Our photos + Crosstitch patterns said...

Wonderful, Pamela!

kiwikid said...

Slow but steady,they look wonderful.

Queeniepatch said...

If you include all that you did during the weekend, you would have a very long WIPW report1

Pittoresque said...

I like your progress. Is there much left to do on the pocket? It looks so complete!

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on the two 17 in 2017 projects.