Saturday, December 17, 2016

Birthday Trip Stitching

I have a few weeks free between terms, so I'm away on a trip to celebrate my birthday.  As with every trip, I take three stitching projects with me.  This trip I brought along a sashiko panel and white thread,  some small bits of fabric and varigated thread to start some new fobs, and a Birthday present from my friend in the US - beautiful blue 32 count linen,  thread, beads, and pattern to make a rose needlebook and fob.




I'll be back soon and tell all about my trip, and show the progress on my trip stitching.


8 comments:

NADINE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY trip, dear Pamela !

XOXOXO
Nadine

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,great projects for you to do while on holiday,have fun and look forward to your stitching progress.

Queeniepatch said...

If you are snowed in somewhere, or stuck on a train, you will progress well, but I hope you find time to do other things than just stitch.
They are all nice projects though. Enjoy every moment.

kiwikid said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your stitching.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Have a great trip. I look forward to your recount of where you went. I'm going to look for a sashiko panel. I love the completed sashiko stitching and want very much to try it. A panel would be great practice to get the stitches uniform.
Merry Christmas,
Carol

Janie said...

Have a good trip, I'm looking forward to seeing your projects and hearing about your trip.

Brigitte said...

These are some great projects that you take with you on your birthday trip. It will be great to read about your trip.

Leonore Winterer said...

It's important to not get bored with your stitching even if on a trip! I hope you'll be having a fun time.