Friday, March 7, 2014

More Rice, Please


Ted’s gone this week with the Outdoor Winter Activities class.  They are staying at a youth hostel with an onsen and doing things like snow shoeing, snowball fighting, cooking outdoors, cross country skiing, and all kinds of other snowy things.

I’m at home, watching the tsugumi eat pineapple on our snowy balcony and stitching.


 
All day yesterday I worked on this diagonal rice stitch project that will be this month’s Small SAL, if I can get it done by the end of the month.  I still have a lot of rice stitches to do!  I don’t want to tell what this is going to be yet.  You’ll just have to check back on the last Wednesday in March to find out.
 
 

3 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

The title of the blog post made me think the BIRDS wanted the rice! Of ourse it was the fabric that wanted to be fed with more rice stitches. Looking good, but I guess you need a lot of patience.
PLEASE stay safe from the snowstorms!

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitch

Thoeria said...

I can tell you now that what that is going to be when done is absolutely gorgeous!

The bird looks quie happy to be nibbling on your windowsill :)