Thursday, September 3, 2015

Midnight Mystery Quilt - September Edition

Today’s the day for the next set of instructions to come out!

Mystery Quilt
Last month’s instructions were to make 36 “no waste flying geese.” I didn’t know what these were, so I did as suggested and checked out a YouTube video on how to do it. It wasn’t as difficult as it looked. The geese are supposed to be 3 ½ inches by 6 ½ inches and mine are pretty close. The 3 ½ sides are good, but a few are only 6 and a third or a fourth.  I’m hoping I can make do with a smaller seam on these. 

 
I’m looking forward to seeing the new set of instructions.

It’s not too late to join in.  This is really fun. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Beautiful colours for your geese. xx

Cheryl said...

Your geese look great! I think you should be fine with the slightly small blocks.