Work in Progress Wednesday - Cross Stitch and Redwork
I've continued working on the house and I think it is looking better all the time.
I pulled out this redwork piece that I started last year with the stitch group and worked on it a bit more.
I found these two little flower blocks when I was looking for something else and I'm thinking about making them into something. I made them in a class at the Paducah Quilt show about twenty years ago, but I can't remember what the original project was. These two orphans didn't have any additional fabrics or instructions with them. Maybe I'll have something to show in the future with them.