Thursday, October 8, 2026

Throwback Thursday

Looking back on October 8th blog posts since I moved to Japan. (Click on the year to see the full post)


2025 This was a Work in Progress Wednesday post and one of projects I was working on was a blackwork piece, that I later made into a pillow.




2024  This was a Train Manners post




2023  Sports Day post - one of Japan’s great national holidays



2022 McDonalds Japan changes from plastic to wood utensils



2021 Finish Friday - There was an earthquake and I finished a beaded ornament.


2020 Free Corona Virus Vaccinations in Japan


2019 I made a post about body donation in Japan


2018 An earthquake and a temperature block 




2017  I finished my crazy quilt shoulder bag




 2016  I wrote about golf insurance in Japan


2015 Take a Stitch Tuesday was the barred chain stitch



2014 Monday Morning Star Count - I’ve been making hexagons for a long time!


2013 Japan has four seasons



2012 Beaded ornaments

No comments: