Thursday, September 27, 2012

Never Enough Little Toolies


One never has enough little toolies. This was a class I took at the Chicago EGA National Seminar, a little stitching toolie set consisting of a needle book, a thimble cover and a scissors cover.  The project is on 32 count white linen, stitched with over-dyed silk and perle cotton in blue, yellow, and green.  The teacher and designer was Marianna Surface Markham.  I had stitched a fair amount then put it down without finishing it.  I saw when I pulled it out that there was a counting mistake in the scissors cover. After unstitching and fixing the mistake, I am ready to work on it again.
 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Ooh, I like this one. Hope you have a good day both stitching and otherwise.

gracie said...

Beautiful. I wish I had a guild nearby...I envy those of you who do.