Sunday, August 27, 2017

How Many? Part 5

How many stitch kits does one stitcher need?  


My little toolies were all mixed up with all the different projects I have been working on. I decided to organize them and took pictures when I did.  


This trifold kit is one of my favorites, but it is more to look at than to use.  It holds needles and scissors.








How many stitch kits do you have? Have you ever read The Secret Garden?  I liked the book when I was young and still do.  I recently listened to it on Audiobook.

11 comments:

Vireya said...

That one is beautiful! I love the square hollyhocks on the front.

Anonymous said...

wow Pamela this one is so pretty,love the embroidery xx

kiwikid said...

This is another really pretty one, the flowers and the butterfly are lovely.

Janie said...

I like the Lily of the Valley with your initial, P. Beautiful embroidery.
I've read The Secret Garden, good book.

Sheryl said...

Love this beautiful kit and the different stitches.

Queeniepatch said...

It's a beauty and a stitch inspiration!

Renee said...

This is lovely!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a beautiful little needlebox/stitch kit. I read the Secret Garden years ago, I had a beautifully illustrated copy.

Mary said...

Very beautiful.

Brigitte said...

This is a very< special stitch kit with all the specialty stitches worked in. And a lovely idea with the garden gate protecting the needles.

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a really pretty one! So much delicate stitching.