Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Work In Progress Wednesday - Golden Week Progress

Today is the last day of my Golden Week holidays.  I love to travel, but staying home is good this year. 


These are the projects I worked on this week. I've made a little progress on some of the WIP/UFO's, as you can see by looking at the projects a week ago.


I finished the stitching on this small canvas piece.  It was one of the projects on the cruise with stitching teacher Sandy Arthur last fall.  I still need to attach the stitching to the bracelet part, but that will be a project for another day.





I worked on the cross stitch afghan one full day, but didn't even finish the square I had started.  The fabric is 14 count and I'm stitching over one.  This is going to be a long term project, I think.



I showed this finish last Friday.

This ornament is the June design from the Snowflower Diaries, stitched over one with one strand of DMC floss on 28 count linen.




I'm stitching this winter banner in silk thread.



I've done more Rhodes Stitches.



It's hard to see in the photo, but I've begun a new section with this multicolored thread.  



And one tiny new project - I found a bit of left over linen and started a triangle eyelet fob.


It's been a good stitching week.




8 comments:

Julie said...

Well done, a productive week.

Queeniepatch said...

It's nice to have a stitch marathon from time to time.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful work, you have had a productive week.

Janie said...

Fine work on your projects!
A couple of 'littles', great progress. Do you use some kind of
magnification to help you see?
I like the multi thread, it looks sparkly.

roughterrain crane said...

Wonderful work. The bird designed scissors are beautiful.

Vireya said...

Good progress!

Jeanie said...

I am completely blown away. Such gorgeous workmanship and detail. I'm glad you didn't ask us to pick a favorite or I would be one of those people who dithers and couldn't choose!

Leonore Winterer said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun on a ton of different projects this week! It's all so lovely.