Saturday, September 5, 2020

WIP/UFO Update

I last posted about my WIP/UFO's here. Here's my latest update. I've kept this list in the same order, taking out the finished projects and adding the new ones at the end. In case you are wondering, I did finish a few things - and they can be seen here.


Year 2 of the Temperature Quilt 



Year 3 of the Temperature Quilt 



Year 4 of the Temperature Quilt - It's been HOT!




The House Quilt


The Midnight Mystery Quilt 



Flower Applique Wall Hanging



Hexagon Block Wall Quilt


The Hexie Tree Wall Quilt 


Miscellaneous Hexie Shapes (I used some of these)



Ribbon Album Wall Quilt


Mary Queen of Scots  


Bess of Hardwick 



Paisley Purse


RSN Knot Garden 


RSN Rice Fields


The Miniature Rug 


Miniature Chair Cushion 


Silk Gauze Cat 


EGA Drawn Thread GCC


Blue Hardanger 



White Hardanger


Kogin 


Dogwood Afghan 




Winter Banner




New Year's Eve Mystery





Sashiko Table Runner


Fashionable Ladies - I did add a few since last time.



Fairies Hiding


Redwork Girl


Little Dragonfly Stumpwork Project



Pansy Stumpwork


Sardinian Filet



Sneek Sampler 



Cross Stitch USA Map





Ainu Coasters


Eyelet/Rhodes project 


New Afghan project




4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

You have a mountain to climb!
The map is looking even better now that you have started backstitching the outlines.
Keep up the good work inspire of the heat. The coming week will be even hotter!

kiwikid said...

So many beautiful projects.i am really enjoying seeing your America come along.

Janie said...

Impressive, great progress!

Leonore Winterer said...

I always enjoy seeing your WIP list and I'm courious to see which one(s) you'll pick up to finish next :) The US map looks very close already!