Sunday, October 23, 2022

My New Favorite YouTube Channel

I don't have a television but I watch YouTube on my computer.  I watch mystery and crime shows, the news, old TV shows, animal channels, all kinds of things. I recently discovered a new (to me) channel called the Museum Guide. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMuseumGuide/playlists


The first one I watched was "The Strangest Objects in the Victoria and Albert Museum". There are also videos about the British Museum and others. So far, it looks like the videos are London and Paris museums, but the channel looks pretty new, so there may be other cities in the future.  If you like museums, check it out.



Here is the description from the channel itself:


3 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

It sounds interesting, and a place where you can spend a lot of time.

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the head's up on this. I see plenty of cold winter days enjoying all this!

Leonore Winterer said...

That sounds really cool, I'll have to check it out some time!