Sunday, February 4, 2024

Taxi Driver Arrested For Violating Wildlife Protection Laws

I always read the crime news. 


Atsushi Ozawa, a 50 year old taxi driver in Tokyo, was arrested for purposely driving into a flock of pigeons, killing one. He was angry that the birds were on the road. When the traffic light turned green, he sped into the birds at 60 kilometers an hour, killing a bird, resulting in his arrest for violating wildlife protection laws. Mr. Ozawa was quoted as saying "Roads belong to humans, so the pigeons should have gotten out of the way." 


This guy has some anger management problems.


6 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Pamela: The face on this Pidgeon is adorable, so sad he has anger issues, I hope they are strict with that man.

Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

What this taxi driver needs is not punishment but help to control his anger. I hope the court will see to that. If not, the next thing he will say might be: The roads belong to cars, so the pedestrians should have gotten out of the way. after having been arrested for running into a crowd of people crossing the road.

kiwikid said...

I hope the man goes to anger management classes - or at least gets some help! Poor birds often can not get out of the way if a car is coming at them so fast.

Jeanie said...

Things like this really make me angry.

Toki said...

This person’s occupation is a taxi driver. I'm not trying to defend him, but I'm guessing that his passage has been invaded by pigeons many times in the past. However, it is absolutely not okay to harbor murderous intentions and carry them out.

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm always worried when birds are on the road, that they won't get away in time. But I'd never think to drive into them on purpose!