Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Premium Friday Bra

Japan's government initiated "Premium Friday" in February to boost consumer spending and to try to combat too much overtime work.  Workers are urged to leave work at 3 pm on the last Friday of the month.  


Last week, Triumph International Ltd., a women's lingerie maker, unveiled it's special Premium Friday Bra.  It features built in purses in the cups and an alarm clock that goes off at 3 pm to remind the wearer to get out of the office.  

So far Premium Friday hasn't been a big hit in Japan, so I'm wondering how many of these will be sold!



8 comments:

D1-D2 said...

that's hillarious!

kiwikid said...

That is a very unusual idea!! I wonder how comfortable that bra would be? No problem getting people to leavework early here 😀😀

Queeniepatch said...

Premium Friday is an idea that will not benefit those who work in restaurants, shops, museums, sports arenas, public transport..... THEY will have to work extra hours.
I did not know about Triumph's campaign bra - I for one will not buy one, Premium Friday or not!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,hmm dont think i like this idea,i think it would be uncomfortable having a builtin purse in your bra,lol xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How funny!! They could be on to something though. When I worked I didn't put my phone in my back pocket. I was scared I would sit down and break the screen. I did, however, tuck it into my bra, but then I worried it would get sweaty. What I really needed was a pocket in my bra for my phone.
xx, Carol

Julierose said...

Okaaay, I wouldn't have room for me in there hahaha hugs Julierose

Janie said...

They could be a real conversation starter in some crowds. I can just hear it, "do you want to see mine?" I'd excuse myself about then and slip out the back door.
Whew!

Leonore Winterer said...

A bra with an alarm clock? I wonder if your boss will actually let you leave early if you show him your underwear!