Thursday, July 16, 2015

Morning Entertainment

We live in an apartment on the third floor of a building across an alley from the main university buildings.  I can’t tell you how many interesting things I see from my windows.
At 6:30 in the morning, I look out from my balcony window and see a small child with large scissors cutting the leaves off a tree on the university property.  There is no adult in sight and I don’t recognize the child as someone living in this building.
 



 
After he cuts for a while, he comes running around the fence to the alleyway, with his very long scissors in hand. When he gets to the alley, he pulls out a can of powder from his pocket and shakes it over himself. After putting the can back in his pocket he continues running down the alley until he is out of sight.
Who is this child? What was he doing out alone so early? Hasn’t he been warned not to run with scissors?  What was that can of powder? (Magic powder maybe?) So many mysteries…

3 comments:

Sun City Stitcher said...

Interesting!

Janie said...

Amazing!! I could tell you funny stories about what happens around here, but there's too many.

kiwikid said...

That is a puzzle!!