Thursday, September 6, 2018

SkyRail

I took the shuttle from the RFS back to the SkyRail, which was my transportation down.



There was a wonderful view from the gondola type cars.







There were two stations to get off and look around.  The first one was Barron Falls.  I had been on the other side of this gorge going up on the Kuranda Train.






At the second station stop, there was a nature walk.





This bird display was at the station.






The last part of the ride ended at the Smithfield Station.





I took the bus from the station back to my hotel. It was a fabulous busy day.



7 comments:

Vireya said...

Fantastic views from up there!

Queeniepatch said...

You certainly pack a lot into one day. No time for stitching, eh!?

Mia said...

Lovely photos, Pamela. Thank you for sharing. Kisses, my friend.

Janie said...

The lighting was beautiful for your photos.
Thanks for sharing.
Now I'm inspired!
I'm going to get out and take a walk this morning.

kiwikid said...

Great day out. good to see water in the waterfall.

rosey175 said...

Ooo look at the view(s)! Cassowary's are such odd looking birds.

Leonore Winterer said...

That really was a lot of awesome stuff in just one day - I bet you slept well after that.