Sunday, September 30, 2018

6 & 6 in 2018 - September Report

This is the month for showing new projects.  


I've been working on some triangle eyelet fobs.  


I continue making some bags from kimono fabric and handkerchiefs. These two are still in progress.


These are finished.




I worked on the watermelon chicken scratch a little.



You can see my 6&6 in 2018 progress here and  check out who is joining in this month on Meredith's blog here.  



Jo at Serendipitous Stitching just reported this problem with comments -



Finally, Blogger has a new glitsch to delight and entertain us all.  Specially selected commenters can no longer comment on blogs where the comment field is embedded.  They can only comment on blogs where the comment field is a pop-up.

So if you like to get comments - go into your Dashboard and change your comment field to a Pop-up.  Chatter is restored!  Thanks to Brigitte for alerting me to this latest vagary of Blogger.

Has anyone experienced this?  The number of comments on my blog has been down lately, I wonder if this is the reason?


10 comments:

abbeysmum said...

Just a quick line to let you know if this is working.

Vireya said...

For the last couple of days any time I comment somewhere a message pops up but it doesn't stay on the screen long enough for me to read even one word. But as far as I know the comments still post.

Queeniepatch said...

Yes, I have had fewer comments recently, but I thought it was because I myself have not replied to comments or leaving comments on others' blogs. I have changed the settings to pop-up on my blog, too.

You have made great progress. Will you sell your beautiful butterfly bags?

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela wow you are doing some beautiful work,loving your projects,well done my friend xx

Manuela said...

Wonderful works.

Brigitte said...

Everything works again.
These bags you make are awesome. And so unique.

Julie said...

Very pretty butterfly bags
I've changed my settings too, Jo is so helpful.

Glenda said...

Pamela your butterflies are lovely, what a great idea and specially while you are in japan as they have such beautiful ones in varied sizes. You sure have been busy. Cheers Glenda

Leonore Winterer said...

Great new projects! Do you know if you will do the 6 & 6 again next year? I'm just starting to think about my plans...

pandchintz said...

Great bags and so many of them. You've done really well on lots, Pamela. Thanks for participating