Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday Morning Star Count - Week 17

Year Two of the temperature quilt  

Week 17,  August 19 - 25  

81, 81, 90, 93, 90, 86, 97



Sarah at Sarah Did It! is continuing to host us on Wednesdays, so please check out the temperatures around the world.  Feel free to join it! 


I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Two temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela lovely hexie,hope you have a lovely week my friend xx

MartinaM said...

I love the colors, very nice.

Brigitte said...

Seems a bit hot, doesn't it.

Mia said...

I love your temperature hexagon, Pamela. Kisses, my friend.

Manuela said...

Lovely flower.

Denise :) said...

Still very warm! I think I'm going to do temperature tulips starting in 2019! :)

Queeniepatch said...

I think it is time to take out your yellow scraps, for every typhoon that comes our way the temperature drops a wee bit.

Sheryl said...

Pretty temperature hexies Pamela.

Sarah said...

97!! Was that your hottest for the year? I can't even imagine...

Leonore Winterer said...

So hot again! But the orange fabric is just lovely.