Sunday, September 2, 2018

Village of Kuranda


Kuranda is small, with a lot of shops and restaurants and places aimed at the tourists.






I ordered nachos for lunch.  It wasn't what I expected, but it was okay.  The restaurant only had mild salsa, so they gave me a little cup of "hot sauce".  I think it was barbeque sauce.



I wanted to visit Batreach, but it was closed.



I was happy to find this little trail.











After my village tour and little hike, it was time to catch the bus for the RainForeStation.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela lovely pics my friend,such beautiful spots you went to xx

kiwikid said...

Interesting little town, shame about the bats though.

Jeanie said...

I looks beautiful.I loved that installation wall in the last photo.

Ann said...

What a wonderful vacation you're having. I love reading your blog; it gives me inspiration for future vacations if I'm ever fortunate enough to visit Japan or Australia. Enjoy yourself!

Brigitte said...

Great pictures from the village and that walk through the rain forest.

Leonore Winterer said...

Seems like a lovely little village! Too bad you couldn't visit the bats.