Saturday, September 28, 2019

Sneak Preview

The stitchers will soon be finished with their Brazilian Embroidery projects and ready for the next project. I don't really know what to call this project. One of the stitchers found some great  printed fabric online and placed an order for the whole group. We are going to embellish the plain black and white printed people and make something.  I have already cut a piece that I plan to make into a bag and have started dressing my girls. I think they are about two inches tall. 




What do you think? Is this cute or what? Stay tuned, I'll have more to show soon!

12 comments:

SUWA said...

How cute they are!
Did you make their stylish fashion?

Queeniepatch said...

Oh, that is a great print and you have made the most of it with needle and thread. Love the net stockings!

kiwikid said...

That is very cute, love what you are doing with the ladies.

Janie said...

What a fun idea! Your stitch group stays on their creative toes for sure.
Great color and texture choices.

Vireya said...

That is a really fun idea. I will look forward to seeing what all the sewing group make with this print.

diamondc said...

Pamela: What fun to decorate the girls, they look great, I am looking forward to seeing the bag finished.

Catherine

NADINE said...

oh, they are so, so cute… I'm in love :))
Such a wonderful idea. You're gonna all have so much fun. Enjoy
In stitches,
NADINE

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela this is going to be very cute and a lot of fun,I look forward to seeing your finished project xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is TOO COOL! What a great idea and FUN!
xx, Carol

roughterrain crane said...

This is really cute. Happy Sunday to you.

Jeanie said...

Cute is an understatement! It's adorable!

Leonore Winterer said...

That is an awesome idea, and I'm sure all you creative ladies will make some amazing things with it!