Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Work In Progress Wednesday - Some New Starts

 I came across a little piece of left over fabric and decided to start a new eyelet fob.



I also found this small piece of fabric with squares and decided to start a Christmas ornament with it.



I thought this would be another ornament, but now I think it might be too big. I'll have to stitch more and decide.




Another new start is this bluebell cross stitch design from this book.  This might be finished as a pillow.



I started this last week at stitch group and have worked a little more on it.



I'm good at starting new things.  Finishing them, well, maybe not so good.




5 comments:

kiwikid said...

You have some lovely starts there.

Janie said...

Good for you! Great stitching and I think your finish record is impressive.

Queeniepatch said...

Oh, I wouldn't say that, there is always something for your Friday Fishish.
You are so good at using up small pieces of fabric. Those eyelet fobs just spin off your needle in no time, and you will soon have another FINISH!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Your stitching is beautiful. I especially like the colors used in the first picture.
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

You did some finishing lately so you also earned yourself a couple of new starts! They all look lovely.