Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Vegetable Pizza Party

My friend invited me and two other friends to come to her home in Fuji last night for pizza made with vegetables from her garden. She had everything set out and ready to go when we arrived.



This was the first pizza before it was cooked. (I forgot to take a picture of it when it came out of the oven.)



The second pizza had carrots and green vegetables.



The third one had eggplant, green vegetables, and tuna.



The fourth had tomato and basil.



Oh my gosh! These were the best pizzas ever! The pizza was followed by these fancy fruit desserts.




It was a fun evening and the food was fabulous. I am very fortunate to have such good friends. I look forward to getting together with them again soon.

3 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

They look and sound delicious. Really fresh ingredients are the best for taste and texture.
You are indeed lucky!

kiwikid said...

They look and sound amazing! Wonderful to have such great friends.

Jeanie said...

What a wonderful idea! It sounds like loads of fun -- and the pizzas look terrific!