I love the camping next to the ocean with the starry nights sky and the lace waves!
Hi Pamela: Congratulations on all three designs, the bag is adorable, love the bookmarks, oh my goodness Camping By The Beach is adorable.Catherine
Everyone adores bookmarks. These are fantastic!
I do like a nice bookmark, even if I just make them an almost never use them.
Every book deserves a bookmark; one can nerver have enought of them!Oh, what clever use of the yukata and lace fabric for your charming scene at the beach campsite!Will you have camera related assessories in the smart camera pouch?
I love the bookmarks, but the camera bag is very clever too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the camping next to the ocean with the starry nights sky and the lace waves!
Hi Pamela: Congratulations on all three designs, the bag is adorable, love the bookmarks, oh my goodness Camping By The Beach is adorable.
Catherine
Everyone adores bookmarks. These are fantastic!
I do like a nice bookmark, even if I just make them an almost never use them.
Every book deserves a bookmark; one can nerver have enought of them!
Oh, what clever use of the yukata and lace fabric for your charming scene at the beach campsite!
Will you have camera related assessories in the smart camera pouch?
I love the bookmarks, but the camera bag is very clever too!
Post a Comment