Thursday, September 11, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


Thank you very much to my amazing friend Karen, of Walk Talk, for giving me the “One Lovely Blog Award”. I love reading her inspirational, informational blog and hope you will take a look at it too.

Here are the rules for accepting the award:

* Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Nominate bloggers you admire.
* Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.

About myself:
I’ve been stitching since I was five, I like reading mysteries, I studied Spanish and French in college and was inducted into Alpha Mu Gamma foreign language honor society,  I graduated from law school and passed bar exams in two states, I like cats more than dogs,  my favorite cake is carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and I want to be an artist and a ballerina when I grow up.

The bloggers I admire and nominate (in alphabetical order) for the One Lovely Blog Award are:






4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Congratulations! Your blog has meant a lot to me. It is packed with your beautiful needle work and inspirational ideas. You also fill it with information on Japan and Hokkaido, and your impressive 'baby steps' to a healthier life style.
It is very kind of you to nominate my blog, but it is not up to your standard!
Keep up the good blogging work!

Blue Moth said...

Well done on your nomination. Your work is amazing in its variety, quality and quantity. And thank you so much for nominating my blog!

Thoeria said...

What a lovely way to acknowledge the beauty you share here :)

Anonymous said...

I don't sew or stitch because of carpal tunnel syndrome, but I so admire the creations! I love to have the opportunity to check out your stitching and the blogs of others you recommend. It makes the web a more beautiful place! Keep up the great work!