Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Work In Progress Wednesday - More of the Same

This week, I continued working on the fobs.  I have all of the top stitching and the chain stitch completed.  Next is to make the twisted cords for the straps and the beads, of course.  



I also worked a little more on the bookmark, although I am considering stitching this to something else instead of making it into a bookmark. We'll see.






I picked up the dogwood afghan and put a few more stitches in.  It's hard to tell because some of it is white on white.




7 comments:

Janie said...

Great stitching and progress, I'm inspired.

diamondc said...

Pamela: You are one very busy Lady, I love the fobs and of course the other projects you are working on.

Have a great week
Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

I have made a couple of bookmarks on Aida 'ribbon', then lined the back with a plain ribbon. They are lovely to look at, but a bit too thick to be used as bookmarks...
Your fobs are coming along nicely. Maybe by next WIPW all the cords have been done.

kiwikid said...

You are making hreat progress.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Lovely stitching all. That bookmark is just too pretty to use as a bookmark.
xx, Carol

Julie said...

The fobs are amazing

Leonore Winterer said...

The fobs look awesome so far . and will look even more awesome with their beads on!