Sunday, December 8, 2019

Flamenco Show in Barcelona

I wanted to see a Flamenco Show while I was in Barcelona, and was happy to find out there was one very close to my hotel. The theater area was next to the restaurant, but I didn't eat dinner there. I arrived early and had a seat in the front row, taking these photos when the theater was still empty. 










Photos of the musicians and dancers were only allowed during the last five minutes of the show.












I enjoyed the show and felt I had a taste of the Spanish folkloric culture.


7 comments:

jacaranda said...

There is something magical listening to the clicking of the shoes and guitar playing.

Vireya said...

You had a great view being in the front row! You captured some of the excitement of the show with that swirly red dress. I feel like I can hear the music in your photos.

kiwikid said...

Great photos Pamela, the ladies dress is beautiful.

R's Rue said...

😀

Pink Rose said...

Wow Pamela this looks like a lot of fun,I love the Spanish dancing xx

Jeanie said...

Fabulous photos. This looks like loads of fun!

Leonore Winterer said...

The photos are great and I can only imagine how impressive the whole show must have been :)