Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Work In Progress Wednesday

 Penny Rug progress





Home Again Afghan - When I recently rediscovered this UFO, I wondered why I quit working on it. Now I know.  There are many color changes after just a few stitches and the colors are very close.  There are too many 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 stitches. It's a cute little design, but it is a pain to stitch. This is my progress the last few days.



Three American Snack Coasters - I cut the braid border and backed them with fabric with batting in the middle.  I will finish them by adding red binding.



4 comments:

Leonore Winterer said...

That little felt rug is adorable! Love how you dove right into that newly re-discovered project, too.

Vireya said...

The felt piece is looking very cute. I can understand why you put the cross-stitch aside! Still, one stitch at a time will get it done eventually.

kiwikid said...

Lovely projects, the fiddly ones get put aside don't they!

Queeniepatch said...

I am glad you are switching between projects - working only on the Home Again Afgan would harm your eyes!
The penny rug is another homely project.