Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Japanese Lunch at Hanafubuki

After our hike, my friends took me to lunch at this wonderful place! 



The setting reminded me of going to summer camp. The wooded area is gorgeous.



The lunch was fabulous!  How special each course was!










Everyone else had a beef dish for this course, but my friends requested a substitute for me ahead of time. I had fish with chili pepper.



The leaf covering this dish is edible.




Tea and dessert. The perfect finish for the best lunch!



The view from the restaurant.



Leaving the restaurant, and on to the next adventure.


4 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

What a fantastic meal. You are so lucky to have generous and thoughtful friends that treat you to such delicacies.

Jeanie said...

What an incredible lunch! It's so gorgeously served! That's a meal and an event to remember.

Toki said...

The first picture of the dish was sesame tof
u, so I thought it was a vegetarian restaurant, but it turned out to be a restaurant that served a variety of meat and fish dishes. I love the thoughtless of your friend who communicated with the restaurant in advance so you could eat something other than meat.😊
It must have been very delicious to eat while looking out at the picturesque garden.

Leonore Winterer said...

Oh this looks delicious, so many small course and all different! The place you went is gorgeous too, I bet it was a great experience all around.