Thursday, July 12, 2012

Tiny Teacups Afghan

At some point in time (I don’t remember when) I purchased this Tiny Teacups afghan pattern book and started stitching the first teacup.  The copyright on the pattern book is 1999 and I think it was probably about this time that I purchased the book and started the project. I don’t know why I stitched so little before putting it away or why I never worked on it again.

I pulled the DMC floss I needed to stitch the rooster teacup and was able to finish it in an evening. I probably won’t work on it start to finish until all of the teacups are stitched, but will post pictures of the teacups as I finish them. It might be more manageable to stitch one teacup at a time in between working on other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment