Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday Morning Star Count - Starting Year Three of the Temperature Quilt

Year Three of the temperature quilt  

Week 1 

April 28 - May 4 

64, 66, 59, 72, 73, 77, 73 





Week 2  

May 5 - 11

75, 70, 61, 70, 70, 81, 81





I decided to cut into this fabric for some hexagons in this year's quilt.  I bought this roll at the Tokyo Quilt Show because it was pretty, but didn't have a project in mind at the time.







I am reporting the high temperature each day.  My Year Three temperature/color (Fahrenheit) scheme remains the same: 

100 + Brown 

90-99 Red  

80-89 Orange 

70-79 Yellow  

60-69 Green  

50-59 Blue 

40-49 Purple 

30-39 Pink 

20-29 White 

10-19 Black  

6 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

So you have been well and truly bitten by the temperature bug!
You have a nice set of fabric for the statistics.

FlashinScissors said...

Oh, my goodness! A third year!?! You must be enjoying it!
I do love seeing all the pretty colours you are using! Lucky you bought some new fabric at the show!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

diamondc said...

Pamela: Beautiful colors together, I should start a temp cross stitch project.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Wow, a third year. Wonderful two flowers.

Leonore Winterer said...

I should have known you were doing another one! Those new fabrics really are pretty.

Janie said...

This is exciting! I like the colors in your new roll, just right for a temperature quilt.
It's going to get to the point where you'll be able to make hexagons in your sleep, but that's okay they'll turn out great.