Sunday, July 28, 2019

New Shoes

Shopping is about my least favorite thing to do.  I really hate it. For a little while now (maybe months), I've been thinking I need to buy a new pair of shoes.  I walk a lot and my shoes had worn down.  



My recent excuse for not shopping for new shoes has been the rainy season. This year it has been raining all the time


I really liked these shoes and when I finally went back to the store where I bought them, I found out they don't carry this brand of shoe now. Oh no!  


Luckily, I found another kind of shoe at another store that I think will be good. They are little lighter than my old shoes and feel very comfortable so far.  In addition, they are blue!



My shopping friends - 




11 comments:

DUTA said...

Enjoy your new shoes!

jacaranda said...

I dislike shoe shopping as I wear orthotics and majority of shoes cannot accomodate them.

Julie said...

I'm sure it wont be long before you are giving those new walking shoes a good try out on an adventure. They do look comfortable.

Queeniepatch said...

What did Mr Bear think of your new shoes?

kiwikid said...

Good you found shoes that are comfortable and that you are happy with, you need good shoes for all the walking you do. Nice to have shopping friends.

Lisa J. said...

I also hate shopping and I pretty much only buy things on my lunch hour at work...so quick decision making.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Pamela glad you found some comfy shoes,they look great,happy walking my friend xx

Margaret said...

Lucky you to find shoes to fit in Japan. My feet are too big for their sizing so I always had to stock up on visits home.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

So glad for you to have found what you hope will be compfy shoes. The older I get the harder that is to do. Luckily I have no need for athletic shoes. I live in a favorite kind of sandals and Minnetonka Moccasins. So great! You're ready to hike.
xx, Carol

Leonore Winterer said...

You certainly need good shoes with all the hiking you do! I actually got new shoes before we went to Japan - the very same ones as I had before. It's nice to not have to worry about quality or size!

Jeanie said...

Those look comfy. I hate shopping for clothes and shoes are a pain because you never know for sure if they'll feel as OK at home as in the store. I like yours!